- The most popular idea among the low-cost business ideas for start-up is a business related to food industry that is already on a rise, especially in the metro cities
- According to the studies and research, many food start-ups are running along with the help and collaboration of food delivery giants, such as Swiggy, Zomato and Ubereats
- The development of marketing strategy especially with the help of social media and digital markets is important for the success of such small scale food start-ups
- The government and the financial institutions provide all the required financial assistance for the start-ups along with flexible repayment options
- Another lucrative idea among the low-cost business ideas for start-ups is fashion accessory and clothing business that has a great potential for earning high volumes of income due to high level of accessibility
- The idea is especially ideal for young women fashion designers and aspirants who inherit the desired knowledge and experience in the field of fashion and clothing
- Design, if starts getting a fair amount of responses can be manufactured contractually to become a hit across the global markets with the partnership of e-commerce giants, such as Amazon, Alibaba, e-bay, Walmart, Flipkart, etc.
- Another attractive idea from the low-cost business ideas for a start-up is an agriculture start-up especially the setting up organic fields for growing of organic fruits and vegetables
- The market studies prove that after the rise of grocery delivery companies, such as Big Basket and Grofers, agriculture has become a lucrative business to earn decent income
உங்கள் வணிகத்தை உலகறிய செய்கிறோம்.
விளம்பரம் செய்ய +91 978 978 3312.